P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: : 8:00 am
- End time: : 9:00 am
- Big sprocket has arrived.
- The stand should be built be Wednesday. The only thing that still needs to be done is to drill and tap the top pieces.
- We are still waiting on the little sprocket. We might need to order from somewhere else.
- We need to order 2 3.5 inch runners or a 12 x 15 plate. We could say in our budget that we went with a bigger plate thatÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s more expensive but it's a better design.
- In our procedure, make sure we check the set screw of the hub.
- We speced out the air flow meter to use in MSD 2 (John Wellins)
- Michigan Baja got back to us with engine data curves.
- We invited Wellin, Scanlon, Frenando, and Debartola.
- We are worried about the shear bolt calculation. We could notch the pin or bolt to break a lower load.
- The dyno calendar: Need to email DeMinco for access. Hawathwey could grant swipe access.
- We need to justify drive calculations with ME professor.
- Work on power point final review packet by Wednesday.
- Invite professors for next Fridays review.
- Need solid works drawings of each part.
- Get documentation about orders made so far.
- Design chain guard with OSHA considered(BRIAN)
- FEA of stand and verify(BRIAN)
- Risk and safety document (BRIAN)
- Sensor and data Ag. information (kill switch/ lab view)(CHUCK)
- Build Stand (Jeff)
- Drive system (shear pins, chain links, safety links)(Matt)
- Update edge.
- Need dimensions for kistler threads. Also need to get another cylinder head for placement.
DeMinco action items
- Key for locker.
- When will the dyno be off by?
- Dyno allocation calendar.
- Exhaust for dyno room (Rich Stein)
- 11/4 in MSD center at 6 pm.