P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: : 6:00 pm
- End time: : 7:00 pm
- Chain guard material is ordered.
- Tuesday night the formula engine will be off the dyno. Next Thursday it will be back on.
- We need to machine the bolt holes in bottom of sides of stand.
- The stand has small alignment issues.
- We discussed the bolt thread vs. pin shear bolt. We could have problems with 2 bolts lining up perfectly.
- We are going to use the load cell breaking point for our shear bolts. (30 to 40 ft-lbs.)
- The small sprocket should be here by Tuesday.
- Put design review packets on edge in PDF form.
- We need a schedule for MSD 2. (Everyone think of ways to change the format.)
- Need lab view code for stepper motor. (Anaheim automation)
- Get documentation about orders made so far.
- Design chain guard with OSHA considered (BRIAN)
- Place safety on edge (Brian)
- Drive system (shear pins, chain links, safety links) (Matt)
- .Need to get another cylinder head for placement. Contact PCB about possible transducers.
DeMinco action items
- What do we need to have done by week 11?
- Dyno allocation calendar.
- Exhaust for dyno room (Rich Stein)
- 11/10 in MSD center at 8 am.