P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: : 5:00 pm
- End time: : 6:00 pm
- Went over winter quarter schedules
- MSD 2 meeting times are as follows: Monday 12-2, Wednesday 1-3.
- Dyno run concerns
- Shear bolts broke. Why?
- You could hear engine difference on way down.
- There was slack in the chain after every run. Could be from stand moving or sprocket wear.
- The large sprocket/dyno bolts came loose.
- The set screw on the hub came loose.
- There were wear marks on the small sprocket.
- The alignment between small and big sprocket could be off.
- We might need to fix shims in stand.
- The engine shaft has wobble in and out.
- Dyno run ideas
- Do data runs at idle,1800,2200, and 3000 rpm for a curve.
- Inspect and test the load cell. The 150 might be broken.
- We need to research the dyne controller.
- We need to test the shear bolts.
- Make a remote fan switch.
- We need to come up with a shut down procedure.
- Need to make a bracket for the exhaust fan.
- Make a hard stop/tensioner in front of stand.
- Put packets in PDF form on edge
- Make copies of SVN folder.(TEAM)
- Make a summary of what went wrong with first dyno run.(BRIAN)
- Check the torque on the stand bolts. (MATT)
- We need to find out the rate that the load cell reads.