P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: : 12:00 pm
- End time: : 2:00 pm
- Set up tasks
- Rebuild stand with hex bolts on bottom rails.
- Use temp loctite.
- Use bushings in holes on top of engine plate.
- The stand moving or the chain is stretching. Need to adresss this.
- We are using the 500 load cell. This could help or make th chugging worse.
- We can be on the dyno by the end of this week.
- The formula engine broke on the dyno. Could be that their engine went past the peak RPM for the dyno motor.
- Labview code/GUI is almost done.
- When testing our engine we could do two things.
- Test step by step increments of 100-200 rpm at the engine.
- Increment load for dyno at wide open throttle. When the engine stalls we've exceeded the torque.
- Work on head for pressure sensors.
- Work on 0-2 sensor location.
- Work on air flow/intake sensor location and wiring.
- Call Seimens for dyne controller information.
- Operating procedure(BRIAN)
- Test plan (JEFF)
- assembly plan (JEFF)
- Need to make a bracket for the exhaust fan.
- Make handle for stand.
- Make a hard stop/tensioner in front of stand.