P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: : 1:00 pm
- End time: : 3:00 pm
- Muffler modification is almost done.
- Thermocouple software is done.
- Thermocouple mounting is 90% done.
- Thermocouple GUI is 90% done.
- Thermocouple box is mounted to wall.
- We ran the dyno last night. We have an excel file with graphs of HP/torque.
- The dyno cant get the engine up to idle speed.
- We are ordering through vanessa in the ME office.
- Went over the MSD 2 schedule.
- Dyne systems phone call
- To dampen the osscilation use another resistor in parellel to drop below 100 ohms.
- We can change 3 potentometers in top of dyne cell (3 white screws.)
- Validate thermocouples and documentation.
- Work on head for pressure sensors.
- Work on 0-2 sensor location.
- Work on air flow/intake sensor location and wiring.
- Call Seimens for dyne controller information.
- Operating procedure(BRIAN)
- Test plan (JEFF)
- assembly plan (JEFF)
- Need to make a bracket for the exhaust fan.
- Make handle for stand.
- Make a hard stop/tensioner in front of stand.