P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: : 9:00 am
- End time: : 5:00 pm
- SVN problems have been alleviated.
- Summary of first dyno run is done.
- Jones gave us a price for the head -150 and muffler-65.
- The budget looks good right now. We're at about 685.
- Most of the day was spent on our own in working groups.
- Operating procedure
- Test plan
- assembly plan
- Thermocouple mounting/data logging
- Need to make a bracket for the exhaust fan.
- Make a hard stop/tensioner in front of stand.
- Put packets in PDF form on edge.
- Check the torque on the stand bolts. (MATT)
- We need to find out the rate that the load cell reads.