P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: : 11:00 pm
- End time: : 1:00 pm
- The Dyne controller might not have small enough control step.
- Epoxy was ordered.
- For thermocouples need to:
- Mount yellow box
- Data logging
- install TFX software for pressure sensor
- Fix oil plug for probe. We can buy 1/16 ferrols.
- The stepper motor needs to be adjusted between baja and Formula engine set ups. We could make a proposal to john for a new throttle control system.
- We got an email from Hensil about where the money comes from. He said to go through Vanessa.
- Figure out where to mount pressure sensor in head Wednesday morning at 12.
- Operating procedure
- Test plan
- assembly plan
- Thermocouple mounting/data logging
- Need to make a bracket for the exhaust fan.
- Make a hard stop/tensioner in front of stand.
- Put packets in PDF form on edge.
- Check the torque on the stand bolts. (MATT)
- We need to find out the rate that the load cell reads.