P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: : 1:00 pm
- End time: : 3:00 pm
- Worked on pressure head location.
- Jones found a head and a muffler for us to use.
- PCB quoted us 1100 for everything.
- Baja needs to pay for this.
- Some data aq systems have a condition card built in. Could reduce cost.
- An inline charge converter is 290$. Might be able to use the blue box.
- Thermocouple plugs need top be machined so the probe can be easily attached.
- Chain guard window (BRIAN)
- Operating procedure(BRIAN)
- Test plan (JEFF)
- assembly plan (JEFF)
- Thermocouple mounting/data logging (MATT/ CHUCK)
- Need to make a bracket for the exhaust fan.
- Make a hard stop/tensioner in front of stand.
- Put packets in PDF form on edge.
- Check the torque on the stand bolts. (MATT)
- We need to find out the rate that the load cell reads.