P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: : 12:00 pm
- End time: : 1:00 pm
- We should get data for the encoder and pressure sensor seperate.
- Hub will be made tonight out of 1045 steel.
- Start doing the poster.
- Make a 30 minute powerpoint presentation for week 10.
- Order a new engine sprocket.
- Place dyno run summarys of edge.
- Make a new sprocket hub out of steel.
- Everyone look over tech paper and update it.
- Make a new sprocket hub.
- Figure out why TFX isn't working.(CHUCK)
- Tech paper.(TEAM)
- Email PCB about pressure sensor.(JEFF)
- Make a contact list.
- Make a document comparing each dyno run.
- Update build plans/procedure for stand and hub.(MATT/JEFF)
- Operating procedure(BRIAN)
- Test plan (JEFF)
- assembly plan (JEFF)
- Need to make a bracket for the exhaust fan.(BRIAN)
- Make a hard stop/tensioner in front of stand.(TEAM)
- Make an enclosure for the throttle motor.(BRIAN)