P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: : 12:00 pm
- End time: : 1:00 pm
- New hub is made.
- 2 bushings and 1 sprocket was ordered.
- Tech paper recamendations
- Exhuast turn on switch in dyne cell room.
- Fire supression
- Resistors in dyne lock controller.
- The tech paper session is this friday.
- Next tuesday night were back on the dyno.
- PCB plug shipped next tuesday.
- We need to be able to get a singal from the encoder.
- Edge updates:
- Validation of sensors
- Make sure the stand can go to 30 degress. (Take a picture and post on Edge)
- Figure out how to validate the pressure sensor.
- Start doing the poster.
- Make a 30 minute powerpoint presentation for week 10.
- Place dyno run summarys of edge.
- Everyone look over tech paper and update it.
- Figure out why TFX isn't working.(CHUCK)
- Tech paper.(TEAM)
- Email PCB about pressure sensor.(JEFF)
- Make a contact list.
- Make a document comparing each dyno run.
- Update build plans/procedure for stand and hub.(MATT/JEFF)
- Operating procedure(BRIAN)
- Test plan (JEFF)
- assembly plan (JEFF)
- Need to make a bracket for the exhaust fan.(BRIAN)
- Make a hard stop/tensioner in front of stand.(TEAM)
- Make an enclosure for the throttle motor.(BRIAN)