P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: 6 PM
- End time: 8:40 PM
- Went over project summary with team roles/ responsibilities, deliverables, objectives, assumptions, and initial risk issues. (Being updated by matt)
- Upper level timing discussed thoroughly. In MSD1 there will be a detailed design of test stand and parts used, sensor placement, and test procedure done. In MSD 2, the stand will be built, the engine tested, and set up the clutches on the stand. Could write procedure to test clutches.
- Some of the deliverables will be to build stand, test the engine on stand, and lay out all three components on the stand.
- Project assumptions: Engine loading scenarios. Modified for future specs/components. 1000 $ budget.
- Project issues: Air draw/intake. Fuel storage/safety concerns/timeline distribution. Lead time for parts. Getting solid works files. Dyno time. Involving Baja with the project. Sensor noise.
- Jeff is meeting with Baja tonight about customer needs. Outcome of meeting will be discussed on Friday.
- Brian will do weekly status report for Friday and do meeting notes for Wednesday's meeting.
- Jeff will meet with Baja and update us in Fridays meeting.
- Matt will work on project summary for Friday.
- Chuck will work on sensor information.
- Friday in MSD center we will work on 20-70 list of things to do. Also update the edge website thoroughly.
DeMinco Action Items:
- Find out 0 rpm torque rating for dyno.
- O-2 sensor parameters.
- Ignition system encoder.
- Dyno sweet spot
- Hp range for lowest Dyno Transducer.
- List of available sensors.