P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: 5:45 PM
- End time: 8:00 PM
- Baja updated the spec sheet we provided them. They want to be able to mount o-2 sensor 1' 6'' away and still get good readings. They want the engine to be able to tilt +- 30 degrees. We have access to pdmworks. See spec document for full list of what the costumer wants.
- In group meeting after we went over the timeline, assigned roles, worked on work breakdown, and updated costumer needs.
- Continue working on items for Fridays presentation.
- Monday 6 PM in MSD center.
DeMinco Action Items:
- Find out 0 rpm torque rating for dyno.
- O-2 sensor parameters.
- Ignition system encoder.
- Dyno sweet spot
- Hp range for lowest Dyno Transducer.
- List of available sensors.