P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: 6:00 PM
- End time: 7:30 PM
- Discussed customer needs and prioritized them based on time/budget constraints and customer's discretion.
Went over edited project timeline (i.e. Gantt chart).
- Brainstormed dyno concepts and evaluated them against other engine test stand technologies.
- Listed advantages and disadvantages of the dynos. Team agreed upon ME Lab Dyno due to its advantages to the customers and the design team.
- Will upload risk management template on EDGE for all team members to add and edit.
- Brian will do weekly status report for Friday and do meeting notes for today's meeting.
- Chuck will finish up sensor list and customer needs. To be submitted with DeMinco tomorrow.
- Matt will work on team norms/values,
- Jeff will work on timeline and Gantt chart
- Tuesday at 8am in MSD center.
DeMinco Action Items:
- Check off available sensors on sensor list
- Review customer needs and timeline