P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: 6 PM
- End time: 8 PM
- Review project P06112.
- Spent a lot of time in meeting going over risks spreadsheet.
- Went over some design concepts for the tilt mechanism.
- Went over items that need to be updated to edge by Friday.
- Need to find out the lowest HP number the dyno can handle.
- Find out spin direction.
- Jeff can get a hold of a local go cart mechanic for specs.
- Edge: Project page (Matt) Project information (Jeff) Required resources (Brian) Weekly update (Brian)
- Finish up any loose ends for Friday's meeting.
- Meet with Deminco in dyno room at 9 on Thursday for Dyne controller specs.
DeMinco Action Items:
- Find out 0 rpm torque rating for dyno.
- O-2 sensor parameters.
- Ignition system encoder.
- Hp range for lowest Dyno Transducer.
- List of available sensors.