P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: 9 AM
- End time: 10:30 AM
- We have an 0-2 sensor for our use.
- The throttle control system is being worked on right now by john.
- We can store 5 gallons of gas in hazmat room. 1 gallon in dyno room.
- Dyne controller: Measure rpm. Have manual for it.
- Dyno DC motor: Have manual. Contact Siemens for more info.
- Dyno build MSD project: Review it for information.
- TFX website : Review for info. Go to http://tfxengine.com/software.html
- Dyno specs: 3-1 ratio, 525 chain. We could use a countershaft sprocket.
- Kistler: They make the pressure sensor we have in stock. There are instructions on the website.
- Load cell info: Contact in Buffalo.
- For our motor we need rpm encoder. We also need to find a lever arm placement. The lever arm validates the load cell.
- The dyno can turn either way. The formula engine rotates the same way as the dyno which is clockwise.
- At a actual load point we see at a specific rpm, we need to subtract the internal friction of the dyno to get a good reading.
- We still need to find out 0 rpm torque rating for dyno and and lowest hp range the dyno transducer can read. Call Siemens for LOAD CHARACTERISTICS.
- We need to ask john if the load characteristics are already in the dyne controller.
- Meet in MSD center for our meeting with DeMinco and the other Baja team on Friday.