P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: 11 AM
- End time: 5:45 PM
- We need to create a 30 minute presentation to Baja E-board in week 5. Things to include are project outline, skill set of each team member,timeline outline, idea that new teams next year can add components to our system.
- In week 4 do a dry run of presentation with DeMinco and other Baja group.
- In the risk file, make sure we include date to be completed and who is doing what to mitigate each risk.
- Include risks in weekly summary.
- Went over concept development ideas on white board. Picture of work is in the svn folder.
- Call Seimens about dyno info. (CHUCK)
- In the project summary make sure we emphasis that we shifted focus in our project. (MATT)
- Make a rough high concept matrix. (TEAM)
- Schedule meeting with John Scanley (330-421-2665) for Wednesday.
- ut weekly updates on edge. (BRIAN)
- Send DeMinco an email with weekly update. (BRIAN)
- Monday 6PM in the MSD center.