P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: 6 PM
- End time: 8:30 PM
- Went over budget breakdown and results from Briggs phone call. Encoder price range is 300-350$.
- Baja has muffler and gas tank for us to use.
- PCB contact said he could put the transducer in the spark plugs we use.
- Worked on PowerPoint last half of meeting.
- Worked on risk mitigation first half of meeting.
- Need to have Baja sign the spec sheet.(JEFF)
- Meet with Steve Perish for solid works access. (TEAM)
- Do high level drive system concept on white board. (BRIAN)
- Ask Baja if pro-e is ok to use.
- Ask formula about the encoder and tensioner use. (TEAM)
- Determine sprocket reduction ratio. (TEAM)
- Figure out how to verify load cell on the dyno. (Someone call john scanley.)
- Look into air flow sensor (BRIAN)
- Call Briggs about operating parameters. (BRIAN)
- Power point presentation by Friday. (TEAM)
- Thursday at 6 in shop.
DeMinco Action Items:
- Who owns the pressure sensors.