P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Team members: Brian Helm, Matthew Tranter,Chuck Orakwue,Jeffrey Ryan
Action Items Completed This Week:
- We mounted the load cell and verified that it works.
- The large sprocket is installed on the dyno.
- Chain guard material is ordered.
- design review packets are on edge in PDF form.
- We have documentation about orders made so far.
- We have 2 3.5 inch runners for our stand.
- We tested the shear bolts to get the right break torque.
- The small sprocket is in our possession.
- Edge is updated.
Action Items to be Assigned:
- Machine the set screw for hub and Get a bushing for the small sprocket.
- We need to get gas lines, gasoline, oil, and throttle cable installed on the dyno.
- Build the chain guard.
- We need to machine the bolt holes in bottom sides of stand.
- We need a plan for MSD 2 (interface and integration) and Finish MSD 1 action items to turn the dyno on.
DeMinco Action Items:
- Dyno room calendar.
Issues and Risks:
- The shear bolts might not break off when we want them to causing damage to components we dont want broken.
- We might have a scheduling Conflict in MSD 2.
- We could have excessive vibration with our stand.
- The stand has small alignment issues.