P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Team members: Brian Helm, Matthew Tranter,Chuck Orakwue,Jeffrey Ryan
Action Items Completed This Week:
- The engine was ran with the dyno and a torque curve was generated.
- Built the chain guard.
- The stand has been fully machined and works great.
- The sprocket and hub were machined.
- We placed the engine on the stand and connected it to the dyno with the chain.
- The gas lines and throttle cable were installed on the dyno stand. (stepper motor problems worked out.)
Action Items to be Assigned:
- We need a plan for MSD 2 (interface and integration)
DeMinco Action Items:
- Dyno room calendar.
Issues and Risks:
- The shear bolts might not break off when we want them to causing damage to components we dont want broken.
- We might have a scheduling Conflict in MSD 2 for the dyno room.
- We could have excessive vibration with our stand.
- The stand has small alignment issues.