P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Team members: Brian Helm, Matthew Tranter,Chuck Orakwue,Jeffrey Ryan
Action Items Completed This Week:
- We have a snorkel in our possession.
- We shipped plugs to PCB to be modified.(500$ from Baja)
- We talk to Stan about encoder system.
- 0-2 sensor mounting is complete.
- Thermocouples are mounted, and procedure is written.
- TFX software was installed.
- Oil plug/probe has been built.
- Thermocouple yellow box has been mounted.
Action Items to be Assigned:
- Make a document comparing each dyno run.
- Update build plans for stand and hub.
- Need to make a bracket for the exhaust fan.
- Make a hard stop/tensioner in front of stand.
- Operating procedure(BRIAN)
- Test plan (JEFF)
- assembly plan (JEFF)
- Make handle for stand.
- Work on air flow/intake sensor location and wiring.