P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Team members: Brian Helm, Matthew Tranter,Chuck Orakwue,Jeffrey Ryan
Action Items Completed This Week:
- Figured out why TFX isn't working. Just needed to attach the laptop to a monitor.
- We are not going to use the throttle motor anymore. No need to make an enclosure.
- A new sprocket hub was made out of steel.
- 2 bushings and 1 sprocket was ordered.
- Reviewed tech paper at tech paper session.
- Contact list is done.
Action Items to be Assigned:
- Make the poster.
- Create a 30 minute powerpoint presentation for week 10.
- Work on tech paper.
- Get temp readings for oil/exhaust on running engine. (Next tuesday)
- Make a document comparing each dyno run.
- Operating procedure(BRIAN)
- Test plan (JEFF)
- assembly plan (JEFF)
- Make sure the stand can go to 30 degrees. (Take a picture and post on Edge)
- Figure out how to validate the pressure sensor.