P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Team members: Brian Helm, Matthew Tranter,Chuck Orakwue,Jeffrey Ryan
Action Items Completed This Week:
- We went over the solid works model of our stand concept and the engine on it.
- We acquired sprockets from Baja to tried to finalize our drive line concept. We also researched in gear books.
- Made a complete power point presentation to present during the 5th week design review.
Action Items to be Assigned:
- Finalize drive line concept and make a matrix.(TEAM)
- Figure out how to verify load cell on the dyno.
- Look into air flow sensor(BRIAN)
- Call Briggs about operating parameters. (BRIAN)
- Talk with Steve Boda about efficiency numbers for driveline.
- Things to ask Jones: Gas tank? Shut off valve? Fuel filter? Muffler? Intake canister? Crank angle?
- Fill out the peer review sheet (team)
- Double check with john about Cylinder pressure transducers.
- Need edge updated
- Safety document (BRIAN) Include in the budget.
Issues and Risks:
- Drive line selection is slowing our design process down.
- Budget not yet approved.