P10451: Thermo-Electric Cook Stove #1/public/
Table of Contents
Product DescriptionThe primary focus of this project will be to develop a prototype improved cook stove utilizing thermoelectric modules and small blowers. The team will fabricate the stove and implement into the stove the components necessary to improve combustion efficiency and facilitate electric power storage. The team will also benchmark the improvements versus a conventional cook stove, fabricate testing equipment and, if time allows, travel to Haiti to field test.
The People of Haiti
Secondary Market/Project Opportunities
Other developing markets
Assumptions and Constraints
- Cost will be a primary factor in the design.
- Staffing requirements will be met throughout this course.
- Total budget is TBD pending EPA grant approval.
- Research Professor, Dr. Rob Stevens
- The People of Haiti
- Haiti Outreach-Pwoje Espwa, Rose-Marie Chierici, Executive Director