P10458: Dresser Rand Wellsville -- Layout Design/public/
- Only commit to do work that we are qualified and capable of doing.
- Be honest and realistic in reporting the progress of the project.
- Be proactive. Volunteer to an action before the Team Leader has to solicit it.
- Notify the Guide of any change to the project plan that may affect us.
- Follow through on our individual commitments to the team and accept responsibility for our actions.
- Keep other members informed of any potential problem that may affect the teams overall performance.
- Focus on what is best for the project as a whole.
- See the project through the successful completion.
- Don't scope creep