P10458: Dresser Rand Wellsville -- Layout Design/public/
- $1 for every minute late to a meeting. This will be put towards team party at end of project.
- Consider meeting discussions confidential unless indicated otherwise.
- Listen openly to other peoples points of view.
- Encourage diverse opinions. In the case of strong differing opinions, seek assistance/opinions from Guide to decide on the most feasible idea.
- Allow everyone the opportunity for participation.
- Keep discussions on track.
- Avoid placing blame when things go wrong. Instead, review the process and discuss how it could be improved.
- Agree on how team members will give and receive feedback.
- Provide constructive feedback, don't judge or label the other person but describe a specific behavior or incident.
- When you are receiving feedback: listen carefully and try to other points of view.
- When planning and solving Problems (technical and team processes): use data (when possible) or consensus. Don't be a bully or be bullied. Understand the other persons issue or problem.
- During Brainstorming sessions:
- Encourage everyone to participate.
- Never criticize ideas.
- Think of ideas that are unusual or creative.
- Come up with as many ideas as possible in the time allowed.
- Build on other team members ideas.