P10458: Dresser Rand Wellsville -- Layout Design/public/
- Team Leader may facilitate meetings or delegate this role to other team members. This may offer everyone experience and give the Team Leader a stress break.
- Follow the agenda and assigned times.
- Add unresolved issues to an issues list at every team meeting. For each issue, assign someone to resolve it and set a target date or completion.
- As with the facilitation role, the team may decide to rotate other meetings tasks. You may have experienced this during one of your co-op quarters.
- Propose topics or items to include on the agenda for the next meeting.
- Evaluate each Team Meeting. Did we meet our objectives? Did we follow our own guidelines? Did we follow the agenda?
- Use data and consensus-based decision making in team meetings. Ask your Guide for tools, if necessary.