P10711: Wegmans Ergonomics & Tumbler Transport/public/
Self Assessment vs Norms and Values
Table of Contents
PunctualEach team member will be prompt and arrive at the team meetings on time. If an unexpected conflict comes up, the absent team member will notify at least one team-mate prior to the expected absence. An absent team-member should confirm that a team-mate has received their message (in person, voice mail, email, etc).
- The team was on time for all major meetings. There were never any issues with team members missing or leaving meetings early without prior notice. Meetings generally started within 5 minutes of the set start time.
ThoroughEach team member will complete their tasks thoroughly and completely, so that the work does not have to be re-done by a peer on the team. If a member does not know how to complete a task, feels overwhelmed, or needs assistance then the member notifies peers, and seeks assistance either from a peer, the faculty guide, a faculty consultant, or another person.
- All parts of the project, especially the report, were completed fully. No team member had to do make up missed or incomplete work that was assigned to another. Team members rarely reached out for help on their own parts, likely because of extended time waiting for parts in the beginnings of MSD2.
AccurateEach team member completes their work accurately and in a way that can be easily checked for accuracy by peers and the faculty guide. All work is fully documented and easy to follow.
- The team members completed their work in a full manner. The team members all completed their documentation in a manner that any person can read, follow along, and understand the work.
Professional and EthicalEach team member gives credit where credit is due. All work completed includes citations to appropriate literature, or sources of assistance. If a team member has gotten assistance from a publication or individual, then that assistance or guidance is fully documented in the reports prepared. Each team member is honest and trustworthy in their dealings with their peers.
- All references and sources of information were referenced in the report. Each portion of the project was completed to the best of the person's ability.
CommittedEach team member will contribute an equal share to the success of the project. They would be willing to take extra steps now and then to ensure the project stays on track.
- All deliverables have been met on time. There was a time crunch at the end of MSD2 due to late part delivery but tasks were finished on time.
CommunicationEach team member will be prompt in returning emails and calls. If they are having difficulty or problems, they should promptly inform the group of their problems.
- Team members generally replied to emails requesting information or confirmations in 24 hours. Any missed meetings or issues were communicated well in advance.
FlexibleEach team member will help out other team members with assignments even though they may not be specifically assigned to that task.
- When members had down time with their own projects, they were good at working on other non critical chain parts (paper, presentation, etc). The team could have done a better job on helping out other team members with their project parts without being asked.
CourtesyEach team member will take it upon themselves to ensure other teammates stay updated with the project and other going ons.
- Weekly updates helped keep everyone on the same page with happenings and events. Reminder emails were sent out for Friday meeting times and trips to Wegmans.