P10711: Wegmans Ergonomics & Tumbler Transport/public/
Team Values & Norms
- Each team member will be prompt and arrive at the team meetings on time. If an unexpected conflict comes up, the absent team member will notify at least one team-mate prior to the expected absence. An absent team-member should confirm that a team-mate has received their message (in person, voice mail, email, etc).
- Each team member will complete their tasks thoroughly and completely, so that the work does not have to be re-done by a peer on the team. If a member does not know how to complete a task, feels overwhelmed, or needs assistance then the member notifies peers, and seeks assistance either from a peer, the faculty guide, a faculty consultant, or another person.
- Each team member completes their work accurately and in a way that can be easily checked for accuracy by peers and the faculty guide. All work is fully documented and easy to follow.
- Professional and Ethical
- Each team member gives credit where credit is due. All work completed includes citations to appropriate literature, or sources of assistance. If a team member has gotten assistance from a publication or individual, then that assistance or guidance is fully documented in the reports prepared. Each team member is honest and trustworthy in their dealings with their peers.
- Demonstrates the core RIT values of SPIRIT.
- Each team member will contribute an equal share to the success of the project. They would be willing to take extra steps now and then to ensure the project stays on track.
- Each team member will be prompt in returning emails and calls. If they are having difficulty or problems, they should promptly inform the group of their problems.
- Each team member will help out other team members with assignments even though they may not be specifically assigned to that task.
- Each team member will take it upon themselves to ensure other teammates stay updated with the project and other going ons.