Intellectual Property Considerations
All work to be completed by students in this track is expected to be released to the public domain. Students, Faculty, Staff, and other participants in the project will be expected to release rights to their designs, documents, drawings, etc., to the public domain, so that others may freely build upon the results and findings without constraint.
Wegmans has some Intellectual Property Concerns that may not allow all project information and research to be posted in a public domain. Some initial concerns are listed below.
- Layout currently available to public
- Recipe and labor rates are confidential
- Employee identities are confidential
- Capacity is confidential
- Other intellectual property concerns will be addressed as needed
- All team members will sign a confidentiality agreement form with regards to recipes
Students, Faculty, and Staff associated with the project are encouraged to publish findings, data, and results in accordance with Wegmans Intellectual Property Considerations