Friday Dec 10th
Review completed/working tasks
- Email DeBartolo and ask if we need 1 sensor or 2 for the finished head project
- Begin to test error on circuits using the old test rig
- Spine device is at Mowder's clinic for testing exactly what angle the sensor is at.
- Mike is reviewing body landmarks, has sent them to Britt and Lindsey to review with Dr. Barbano this Tuesday
- Maya will be observing gait patients at Dr. Mowder's after break
- Need to write blurbs under researching and benchmark information on EDGE
- Find out past attachment group's neoprene supplier
- Update D3 meeting to end of Dec 17th, couldn't contact Kevin Kearney
- to find test mannequin, Maya will contact Heidi Miller, Program Director firstname.lastname@example.org, 2nd floor of biomed building
- Andrei and Evan are buying test rig materials by Dec 17th
Meeting with Evan and Bernt
- Evan wants to know if the arduino board can go into different power state modes, Mike is looking into that
- Are we installing an on/off power switch, Mike says probably not.
- Discussed buttons on base unit and enclosure.
- Evan wants to contact Dr. Barbano to discuss buttons. Can't go with Lindsey or Britt because they are observing, not talking to Dr. Barbano.
- Planned to find cables that can break apart; scrapped that, cheaper to buy cheap usb cables that break and replace.
- Will have beagle board built by next week.
- Will do battery test of just base unit by Dec 17th.
- Testing communication protocol during week 6 with other group
Go over Dr. Barbano clinic visit
- Center rotation of head is center of the spine
- Wants to measure tremors, aware that we can't measure shift, wants a peak value including tremors
- Britt will start recording the time it takes to run through the tremor cycle
- What is the maximum time it needs to record? Can we have the device shut itself off if it flatlines for a certain amount of time?
- Not sure if continuing visits after break, may do irregular visits.
Discuss any action items from meetings with Dr. DeBartolo
- Create paragraph blurbs for research links
- Andrei is making the test rig as planned
- Maya will have test plans finished by Wed at 9am, will attend meeting with Dr. DeBartolo
Plan design review for week 3/Create task list for review
- Friday, 1-2
- Use Week 11 template to update your tasks
- Email Britt your slides by Thursday at 4pm. Meet at 10:30 on Friday to review the plan.
- Need to update her on tasks and plans, include observations, benchmarking, algorithms
- Mike can demo the sensor movement
Plan for work during break weeks
- At 11:30 on Friday, split up technical paper and poster action items
- Start technical paper and poster, because we can't do testing
Update project plan
- D3 meeting is happening by Dec 17th
Break off into groups
- Andrei is shopping at Lowe's, Radio Shack and Dick's Sporting Goods, and Gander Mountain for attachment materials
- Maya is finishing up test plan
- Britt and Lindsey are finding a few more benchmarking papers and meeting with Dr. Sahine on Monday.
- Mike is working on the sensor.