P11015: Mobile Landmark Identification/public/
MYSQL BUS DATABASE COMMUNICATIONPlease see "Software Details" node for more information
VECTOR CALCULATIONPlease see "Software Details" node for more information
RAZOR IMU BOARDThe 9DOF Razor IMU board must be programmed using an environment of Arduino or similar. This project has installed and used Arduino IDE v.0022, which can be found in the link below, through several laptops including the project's netbook. The driver for the Razor IMU board must be manually installed and is contained in the Arduino 0022 installed folder. To upload the firmware, plug in the Razor IMU device to the computer unit, open the code listed below via Arduino 0022, select an appropriate micro-controller type and COM port, and click upload button on the toolbar or form File drop-down menu.After the uploading is completed, the Razor IMU will run the code it is turned on, reset, or has the power switched. The data extracting was done primary by using Python environment and was also done real-time using C# environment. The data extracting codes are listed below.
- Arduino Environment
- Arduino Code (Firmware)
- Code for Accelerometer.rar : This is the firmware code that contains only the control function for accelerometer. It was used for obtain the accelerometer data for the sensor calibration.
- Code for Accelerometer + Magnetometer + Gyroscopes.rar: This is the firmware code that contains the control function for all four sensors. The outputs of this code are the raw data from each sensor (row, pitch, yaw/magnetic heading, and acceleration in all axes).
- Final Positioning Code.rar : This is the firmware code that output the position in horizontal plane and direction heading
- Python Code (Data extracting)
- Visual Python for Gyroscope Utilization.py : This is the visual python code used for extracting the output data (roll, pitch, and yaw/magnetic heading) and representing them in 3D visualization. Note that in order for this code to work properly an appropriate COM port must be set and the firmware on the RAZOR IMU must only output these three data in order.
- Data Extraction for All Other Tests.py : This is the python code that allows user to extract the data from the RAZOR IMU and save it in .csv format. typically, the saved files were used in data and statistical analysis.
- C# Code (Data Extraction for final code)
- Data Extraction : This is the C# code that allows the real-time data extracting from the Razor IMU board in a C# environment. The data would be used further in the vector calculation/re-calculation for the navigation process.