P11016: Intra-Building Navigation Device/public/
Meeting Notes 3-21-11
- Completed initial testing of tags (USB)
- Decided on Tag Type to use
- Created Graphical Models of Read Range for each tag type
- Read Tag ID numbers for the tags we are using ("G" and "2x2" possibly "Short"): These have the most consistent and longest read ranges of all the tags. The "Squiggle" and "Squigglette" had very poor performance.
- Worked on interface between reader and microcontroller
- Complete interface between microcontroller and reader.
- Get Graph Traversal Algorithm
- Custom Tailor Graph traversal Algorithm
- Perform Extensive testing on the three tags chosen to ensure accuracy
- Complete Interface between compass and microcontroller