Set Final Specifications
Table of Contents
Technical Models of the ProductTolerance Calculations
Cost Model of the ProductBill of Materials
Refine the Specifications, Making Trade-offs Where Necessary· 15 Lbs Max Weight.... Approx. 16.75lbs
· 150 Watt Max.... 72 Watts Max
· 24 VDC Max.... 24 VDC
· 3 Minute Acquisition Time.... 45 Seconds at 60rpm
· +/- 0.75° Pointing Accuracy.... TBD
· $5000.00 Budget.... Total = $4345.78
Flow Down the Specifications as Appropriate
Reflect on the Results and the Process
- Able to prove that an Autopoint Solution can be done at reasonable SWAP.
- Good team experience.
- Real Life Scenarios
- Customer needs/specs were satisfactorily met.
- Always include a factor of safety.
- Look into a real time OS for microcontroller operation.
- Learn from your failures.
- Integrated electrical system.
- Larger Azimuth Gearbox
- Reevaluate Arm and Dish Design Structure