P11457: Dresser Rand - Olean Material Flow/public/
Team Values and Norms
- Each team member will be prompt and arrive at the team meetings on time. If an unexpected conflict comes up, the absent team member will notify at least one team-mate prior to the expected absence. An absent team-member should confirm that a team-mate has received their message (in person, voice mail, email, etc).
- Each team member will complete their tasks thoroughly and completely, so that the work does not have to be re-done by a peer on the team. If a member does not know how to complete a task, feels overwhelmed, or needs assistance then the member notifies peers, and seeks assistance either from a peer, the faculty guide, a faculty consultant, or another person.
- Each team member completes their work accurately and in a way that can be easily checked for accuracy by peers and the faculty guide. All work is fully documented and easy to follow.
- Professional and Ethical
- Each team member gives credit where credit is due. All work completed includes citations to appropriate literature, or sources of assistance. If a team member has gotten assistance from a publication or individual, then that assistance or guidance is fully documented in the reports prepared. Each team member is honest and trustworthy in their dealings with their peers.
- Demonstrates the core RIT values of SPIRIT.
- Each team member will contribute an equal share to the success of the project.
- - Never criticize ideas during brainstorming
- - Respect each other
- - Commit to work that capable of doing
- - If cannot meet the deadline notify the team ahead of time
- - Try to give constructive feedback
- - Be punctual to all team meetings
- - If cannot meet or running late to a meeting notify the team with a reasonable amount of time.
- - Do not keep problems quiet, discuss them with the group.
- - Ask for help if you need it!
- - Be present during meetings: body and mind.
- - Maintain positive attitude.
- - Keep discussions on track
Team Norms: Peer Reviews
Team will conduct open peer reviews during week 4 and week 8. Team members will discuss/evaluate each other performance via open dialogue providing constructive feedback for future improvements.