P11562: MIS Frame and Stabilization Module/public/
Table of Contents
Product Description/Project Objective StatementThe Frame and Stabilization project's mission is to create a module interface for the UAV platform, standardize the camera mounting interface, design and implement the camera shock and vibration systems, minimize the module weight, and maximize the impact survivability.
Key Business Goals/Project Deliverables
- Create UAV C airframe interface for MIS
- Integrate vibration isolation into the interface.
- Integrate impact survivability into the interface.
Primary Market/Project Opportunities
Secondary Market/Project Opportunities
- UAV C MSD team
- General Industry
Assumptions and Constraints
- Volume of UAV C payload compartment (16.5"x6.5"x5")
- UAV bolt pattern
- UAV payload max weight (15lbs)
- Center of Imaging Science
- Kate Gleason College of Engineering
- Students / Faculty of previous and current MSD Projects