Camera Structure Concept Selection Matrices
Table of Contents
- How the Cameras will be in the correct position even after breakdown and reassembly by customers
- A physical connection from the cameras to the foot pad was chosen as the concept, this matrix details concepts for the layout of the structure.
Camera Height Adjustability
- How the Cameras will be raised or lowered to capture the full range of required heights of users.
Camera Structure Portability
- How the camera support structure will be broken down and reassembled for the required portability.
- How the cameras will be held in a stable position on their posts with some environmental influences (people walking by, uneven floor, perception of strength and value)