P12007: Equilabrator System/public/
Detailed Design Review
System Design Review
- Date Held
- February 24th 2012
- Rochester Institute of Technology Campus.
- Finalize and receive approval and input of detailed designs for each component
- Discuss detailed designs for each component, supporting data for each design, and plans for testing designs.
- Discuss plan for MSD2 phase.
- P12007 project team
- P12007 project guide Dr. Elizabeth DeBartolo
- John Kaemmerlen RIT Professor
- Tim Landschoot RIT Professor
- Matt Marshall RIT Professor
- Download the full Detailed Design Review Powerpoint here.
- Hard Copy Packet
- Download a packet of all hard copy materials that were used during the meeting here.
- Meeting Overview
- Download a summary of the meetings action items, issues, and decisions here.