P12016: Navigation Aid for the Blind -- floor in building/public/
Plastics & Housing
- To download files, right-click and choose "Save Link As"
- Be sure to group all CAD files with the assembly file in the same directory
- Open the assembly file to view model
Overall Assembly - Assembly file used to
open all other files simultaneously.
- Assembly file must be downloaded to same directory as all other files below, in order for assembly to open correctly with all files showing.
- PCB - Custom-designed circuit board that bridges together all other electronics.
- RFID Reader - Detects RFID tags with antenna (not included here)
- Keypad - Numeric keypad with numbers re-positioned for better ergonomics.
- Battery - Square battery with thin profile.
- Slide Switch - Acts as on/off for power to unit.
- Nylon Spacer - Keeps distance between RFID reader and PCB for wiring and other components.
- Nylon Screw - Creates bolted connection between major electronic components.
- Nylon Nut - Attaches to screw to secure the bolted connection of electronics.