P12026: Wireless Power Transmission Through Skin/public/
Three Week Plans
MSD 2 Week 3 Shared Vision
“barebones” system to show a motor driving a generator through permanent magnetic coupling
- Motor controller demonstrably assembled. Troubleshooting will be done by week 4.
- Micro-controller demonstrably assembled.
- Armature mounted to motor to demonstrate rotation of
- Armature mount and Armature need to be completed
- Receiver mounted to Generator to demonstrate rotation
- Armature and Receiver coupled spinning together
- Rectifying circuit completed to give useful power measurements
Continuing work on characterizing other potential motors (e.g. frameless)