Planning & Execution
Sample categories are listed below, but feel free to change or add nodes to better correspond to your project and your Guide’s expectations. To save time and effort, add links to documents within your EDGE file repository whenever possible.
Team Norms & Values
- All Group Members are expected to be respectful, honest, productive, responsible, accountable, helpful, and on time.
- To ensure a balanced distribution of work, a weekly discussion will be held to inform group members of other responsibilities outside of MSD.
- Individual's strengths are to be evaluated and discussed among the group.
- Interaction with Dr. Kolodziej will be mainly through our weekly meeting and email updates.
- Inter-group communication will consist of group meetings, email updates, and phone conversations.
- Decisions will be made only after receiving consensus of the group.
- It is expected that all group members will complete tasks on time and to the best of their ability.
- Each group member has agreed to manage conflict within the group by being open to the opinions and ideas of their fellow group-mates.
Intellectual Property Considerations
- There are no IP considerations for the R12251 project at this time.
Customer Needs (direct words from customer)
- Mount test fixture in lab
- Mount EMA in test fixture
- Power EMA with lab electrical supply and utilize MOOG T200 Controller
- Design Passive Loading System for EMA with safety considerations
- Utilize LVDT sensor for position feedback of the EMA
- Utilize dSPACE control system for closed loop position control of the EMA
- Demonstrate fully functioning EMA in test fixture with control system
Voice of Customer
Voice of Engineer (Engineering Specs)
House of Quality
Ranked Engineering Specifications
Donated MOOG Part Information
Generated Solid model of Test Rig
Project Plans & SchedulesXLS GANTT Project Plan