P12472: Solar Stirling Generator/public/
- how much energy is obtained from a certain size mirror?
- how is focal position calculated?
- how can a parabolic mirror be contructed?
- is it possible to purchase a parabolic mirror?
- will our mirror rotate to track the sun?
- what is the ideal angle to mount the mirror at?
- how hot can we make something using the mirror?
- can a flexible mirror be purchased and mounted in a parabolic shape?
- how much torque can stirling engines provide?
- how large of a temperature difference is needed to operate a stirling engine?
- what is the minimum temperature difference needed to operate a stirling engine?
- what materials can be used to fabricate a stirling engine?
- what effect does temperature difference have on efficiency?
- what effect does working fluid have on efficiency?
- what size generators are available?
- can the generator be sized solely based upon the engine or is there a lower limit that we must select in order to meet specs?
- do we want to have the battery be a necessity to run the engine?
- what size battery is appropriate for our application?
- what is the expected lifespan of this battery?