P13261: Electric Vehicle Powertrain/public/
Project Review 1
Table of Contents
- Machining of Car Rims, possible knurling for traction
- Shaft and bearing block alignment
- High center of gravity
- Add Buttress Support
- Secondary system for logging data. Memory on microcontroller not good enough.
- Determine if there are any inputs from Labview that could be useful to the project.
- Important frequencies need to be determined, such as frequency of PWM output modulation, frequency of sampling the analog inputs, and frequency of grabbing the logging data.
- Some simulation tests need to be run on hardware. Monitoring the throttle input to the motor controller, and then the output from the motor controller.
- Determine a set-up for collecting the data that the microcontroller is monitoring. Either a S/D card connector or just sending it directly to the host computer.
- Build some code on the microcontroller and begin some hardware tests to determine which frequency values are best for the frequencies mentioned above.