P13321: Levitation Clock/public/MSD I/
Customer Needs and Specifications
- Autonomous Start/Stop of Levitation
- Visible from a decent distance
- Adjustable time
- Minutes do not need to be perfectly accurate
- Wall power
- Way to tell if product is off or on
- Must work indoors, outdoors not necessary
- Need to see hours from an acceptable viewing angle
- Would like to be able to see time at night
- Want it to seem like magic
- Start/Stop levitation when power is applied or removed
- Time accurate to the hour.
- Visible from at least 8 feet
- On/off indication
- Easy user interface and feedback system for time adjustment
- Standard US Power
- Interference rejection for indoor use
- Proper sizing for indoor use
- Hour indicator must be larger than minute indicator. Hours must be clearly displayed on clock.
- Add lighting to product to allow for night-time viewing.
- SDR Navigation