- Mechanical Drawing for PSU
- Ask James about poster
- Add IPC Specs to PCB Drawings --> List classification --> "Conform to acceptability requirements for Class 2 or Class 1"
- Add BOM to all mechanical drawings
- Check out mechanical software for harnessing drawings
- Order wire to fabricate coils
- More specification on PSU for UI Test
- "Required Parts" -> "Required Instrumentation"
- Tuning -> Adjustment?
- Work on paper
- User Manual
- Look into screw-in clips
- Poster - name, goals, highlights
- Think about cooling -- ask james/mechanical for where we would put the fan in
- Mt. Read - Simcona - crimps
- Condor - harnessing company - crimps
- Windsor - crimps
- Samples from MOLEX? - crimps
- Send model to Vince for rings
- User manual - can remove specs
- - instruction : do not use oil on the objects/tube
- - object orientation when placing into tubes
- - "There are no user serviceable parts inside"
- See if pots could be removed -- coils should be same identical, so should be able to use discrete resistor
- Link to the sketches for the test procedures and add the code as appendix
- Pin 1 references in the assembly procedures
- Any polarized components should be specified in the assembly procedures
- Basic points for troubleshooting guide
- - check its plugged in
- - reload code
- Add chip removal tool to required parts of test procedures
- Part of maintainence procedure - when you to this point, send back to manufacturer
- change wall wart to ac adaptor in assembly drawings
- add test spec on BOM linking to the test documents
- rectangle (bare-board) with dimensions, materials info, name, doc number, etc
- remove BOM from schematics
- change cable drawings and table to length, quantity
- appendix code in test procedures
- spelling issues in assembly drawing
- add reference designators to the assembly manual
- change https to http in test procedures
- IPC spec for the cable attachment to the solenoids
- make sure to contact james about the paper
- use standoffs for the main control board?
- change from distributor part number to manufacturer part number
- AC adaptor - mechanical drawing
- Bareboard - missing mounting features (tooling holes), add a datum (origin), UI board should have mounting hole location from origin, look for bareboard exammple from Vince
- For mounting - maybe get nuts that can be inlaid into the wood to screw in the board
- Any way to make more intuitive display?
- Assembly solidworks file from James?
- Show the location of the four mounting holes in the bareboard
- Cable drawing for cable attaching to solenoid leads
- Lessons learned section in tech paper
-- Add in power dist info
- Could possibly trade times with another team for final presentation
- Lessons learned in final presentation
- "Levitation Clock" on final presentation, not "Levitations Clock"
- Good job
- The lines and demo mode were gold