Planning & Execution
Table of Contents
This project is to characterize the flow rates through nano porous membranes during different parameters. The reason this project is useful is there are no current way to accurately tell what the flow rates will experimentally be through these nano porous membranes. This data will then be used to help the custumor more acurately know the correct flow rate for each individual membrane that they can try and flow test specimens like cells through them.
Intellectual Property Considerations
All intellectual property is owned by RIT and the NBIL.
- *The needs have been changed from the original PRP with the customers consent
Additional needs given during meeting
- - different fluids will be needed
- -Salt solution/electrolytes
Team Norms & Values
Team members will arrive to each team meetings on time. Each meeting will be mage on a weekly basis approximately two to three times a week minimum. If a team member can not attend a team meeting, they must inform the other team members before the meeting time.
Each task assigned must be evenly distributed within the group. Team members assigned work must complete that tasks by a discussed due date. A team member who can not complete the task promptly, or needs assistance finishing that task must then inform the other members of the group to discus either an alternative or work together to get the task completed. Any work that that a team member has completed must be uploaded to edge and reviewed by the other members of the group.
Each team member must include any and all citations to their corresponding references or sources. If a team member has gotten assistance from a publication or individual, then that assistance or guidance, it becomes fully documented within their work report.
Each team member will contribute an equal share to the success of the project. Each team member should be treated with respect and integrity throughout the duration of the project. If a problem or concern arises regarding the project, the team must notify each other of the apparent problem so that it may be dealt with in a professional manner.
For Further Code of Ethics, please use the following reference.
Project Plans & SchedulesMSD I & II: WBS, Gantt charts, schedule, etc
Meeting Minutes, Notes, & ActionsMSD I 11/5/12
- update detailed presentation
- detail drawing and exploded drawings
- work on CAD drawing
- show two separate systems
- continue on technical review document
- Continue Matlab code
- Try and calculate resolution
- Start CAD drawings of system
- meet with Zona
- Get ready for meeting with zona
- Go over matlab code for flow vs pressure calculations
- add temperature calculations section
- Check if city water usage is applicable
10/8/12 JD & DS
- DW could not make meeting. No prior notice
- Going over system design review issues
- Edit risk assessment.
- Pareto chart-add time to setup
- fix spelling in powerpoint
- calculations for pressurizing a tank
- Use of city water pressure?
- Chart of change and temperature and pressure
- if temperature does not affect pressure or flow then it doesn't need to be measured accurately.
- Going to need to see the pressure drop over different diameters
- Finish power point for system review
- Make new diagrams and comparisons
- Finalize selections
- Add pugh charts
- edit system review powerpoint
- Add drawings
9/20/12 JD & DS
- Work on schedule and Risk assessment
- DW not available
- Prepare for MSD tomorrow