P13415: Bike Charger II/public/
Table of Contents
Prototyping, Engineering Analysis, Simulation
Drawings, Schematics, Flow Charts, SimulationsElectrical Simulation
Bill of Material (BOM)Electrical Parts BOM
Test PlansInitial Test Plan
Risk AssessmentFinal Risk Assessment
Detailed Design ReviewDesign Review Presentation
- Brought in bike to test out existing model. Noted concerns about slip between the generator shaft and the wheel. Also examined exposure impacts of the generator's location and concluded that its current position is safe from most major splashing.
- Pursued fixtures for ensuring that holes drilled in the phone holder would be held to the desired tolerances.
- Finalized plans for frame attachment method (including a new CAD model).
- Edited CAD drawings based on feedback.
- Finalized heat transfer analysis and designs for the breadboard housing. Also finalized decisions in how best to support the Blackberry model.
- Analyzed manufacturability of all parts, including labor times, transport of materials, and material choice.