Meeting Minutes 01_07_13
Week 5 Meeting 31
- Have been working on the two bucket/seat assemblies (bucket right side up and bucket upside down). It is about 93.5% done, the remaining step is to size up the horizontal and vertical distance where we feel the generator should be placed. We will be working on finding the optimal position for the generator. Once that is done we will be begin testing on this.
- The pedals still have to be machine but that will be done by the end of this week or the weekend.
- In contact with Kate. Kate was able to find a supplier who could get us motors for $5 dollars each. Kate has forwarded this information to Trang and she will begin the process of purchasing these motors. We will be purchasing 5.
- We have not gotten any response from the life testing guy, Jeff, but we will be following up.
We were also able to get some of the parts that we ordered from Chris.
- The budget has been updated and posted on Edge.
- Project Plan has been updated and posted
Cost Value Chart
- Has been fixed and updated