Table of Contents
Website should document your journey through MSD, so include work-in-progress as well as latest results. Use pdf's for display whenever possible so that information is easily viewable without the need to download files and open applications. (Your EDGE file repository should still contain original files).
Sample categories are listed below, but feel free to change or add nodes to better correspond to your project and your Guide’s expectations.
Drawings, Schematics, Flow Charts, Simulations
Bill of Material (BOM)
Test PlansTest Plans
Detailed Design Review
Notes From Review
- Make sure we can compare different sources of water
- Share bone char papers with Kate
- Call companies for parts, don't just email
- Do a cost analysis
- Can we purchase rings and other standard parts instead of making them?
- Go more towards parts and machining than injection molding
- Conduct stress analysis on plunger system for failure
- Have we looked ways to keep plunger system "up" while bone char sits in water?
- Create plan for MSD 2 and update risk assessment