P13505: Bearing Measurement Test System/public/
Table of Contents
Prototyping and Engineering Analysis
- It was unknown what rotational speed was desired, therefore testing was conducted to determine how much torque was required. This page summarizes what testing was done to create a required torque spec for the motor.
- This summarizes the design for the signal conditioner that will be built to allow the accelerometer signal to be output. The benefit of this design is that is saves about $350.
- This summarizes the natural frequency analysis that was done on the 80/20 rails.
- This shows the results from the ANSYS bearing clamp deflection analysis.
Drawings and SchematicsAssembly and Part Drawings and Models
- This page contains all the drawings for manufactured parts as well as the full assemblies.
- Front Panel of LabVIEW at time of DDR. Has bundle sizing, accelerometer calibration, RMS readouts, FFT and time plots, FFT windowing and averaging options, and a save option.
- Block Diagram of LabVIEW at time of DDR.
Bill of Material (BOM)Bill of Materials
- List of all of the items we need to purchase with costs.
Test PlansMSA Test Plan
- Initial test plan for the MSA.
Risk AssessmentRisk Management
- Potential risks to the project and ways to mitigate each of them, updated for DDR.
- Shows an issue with slip on the acoustic machine with the connection between the bearing and the mandrel.
Detailed Design ReviewDetailed Design Review Presentation
- Presentation shown at the detailed design review meeting.
- Presentation feedback from the detailed design review meeting.