P13505: Bearing Measurement Test System/public/
Table of Contents
Customer NeedsCustomer Needs
- Our interpretation of the customer needs that were presented in the PRP.These needs have been updated with suggestions made during the systems level review.
- Shows the relative importance of each item in addition to a final ranking of each item's importance.
- List of the specifications which were developed to satisfy all of the Customer Needs. These specifications have been updated with suggestions made during the systems level review.
Functional DecompositionFunctional Decomposition (Process Flow)
- Decomposition of the processes used in the new machine to qualify a bearing.
- Decomposition showing how we will accomplish the main task of assessing bearing health.
Concept DevelopmentHouse of Quality
- Shows the correlation between each of the specifications.
- Ideas on how to accomplish each task in the Why-How Functional Decomposition.
- Comparison of the initial system level designs.
- Comparison of ways to clamp the outer race of the bearing.
- Comparison of how to align the bearing for easy installation on a mandrel.
- Comparison of types of sensors that could be used to measure vibration.
- Comparison of types of motors which could be used to spin the test bearing.
- Comparison of ways to attach the bearing to the mandrel.
Risk AnalysisRisk Management
- Potential risks to the project and ways to mitigate each of them.
Systems Design ReviewSystems Level Review Presentation
- This is our Systems Level Design Review Presentation.
- These are the notes that were taken during the Systems Level Design Review Presentation based on the input from the audience.